strap line

AWARD WINNING AUTHOR

Writing in the Sunshine. Writing in the Shadows.


Thursday, 14 February 2013

A Valentine Surprise! Single Titles Reviewers' Choice Award

What a fabulous Valentine surprise. No, not red roses from the man of my dreams - I'm still working on that one - but an e-mail from Single Titles to tell me that Never Coming Home has won a Reviewers' Choice Award for 2012.

Single Titles is one of the CataNetwork of review sites and I am thrilled and excited that they enjoyed Never Coming Home and made it one of their award winners.

I'm proud to display the winners' logo.

Now, where did I put that champagne ...

Single Titles
http://singletitles.com/?p=8360

20 comments:

  1. Go, you. :)

    People have such great taste.

    Liv x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Evonne - very much deserved X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Sarah. It was such a surprise.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Many thanks, Rachel. I'm still so excited my fingers are not communicating with my brain - can't get my spelling right :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hello Paisley - thank you for dropping in, and for the congratulations.

      Delete
  5. Huge congratulations to you, Evonne! What a wonderful coup. I'm proud of you!
    ~Cate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cate. It was so unexpected.

      Delete
  6. Wonderful news, Evonne. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat. I'm still celebrating!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations, Evonne! Shared and tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Gerri - and for the shares and tweets - it is all very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delighted for you, Evonne - Wales Book of the Year next? Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm. I'll happily join you on stage for Welsh Book of the Year :)

    Many thanks for the congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Your book is on my 'to read' list, I'm looking forward to it :o)

    ReplyDelete