Monday 4 February 2013

Choc Lit and National Express - a Valentine Gift

I promised that I had something special to announce on Monday, and here it is. 

A very special promotion. 

A very special Valentine present.

Be one of the very first to read Out of Sight Out of Mind

Following other successful partnerships between Choc lit and  National Express, Out of Sight Out of Mind is to be available as an exclusive pre-publication download in the run up to 14th February - a Valentine gift from Choc lit.

From 3rd to 23rd February you can read the book, in advance of it's official release date. 

Find out more at   www.nationalexpress.choc-lit.com

To celebrate my second book, I've changed the wall paper for my twitter account to the Out of Sight Out of Mind cover. And my updated website will be unveiled soon. I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment