strap line

AWARD WINNING AUTHOR

Writing in the Sunshine. Writing in the Shadows.


Wednesday, 24 September 2014

One lovely blog?





I've been nominated for this by fellow Welsh author Jan Baynham
whose blog about her writing journey can be found here

Apparently I have to tell you stuff about myself and then suggest some other blogs. Not unlike the thing I did for Facebook a few weeks ago,


I'm not sure how many more secrets I have to reveal  - as you know, I love secrets and I think I need to keep a few to myself.

But there are a couple of things I can say.

I currently have five jasmine plants in pots in my garden - the stuff seems to grow like weeds, but smells heavenly in the summer.



The first public reading from any of my books was in this place - impressive, huh?


My favourite writing spot is the corner of the dining room, overlooking the garden - back to the jasmine again!
I have a bit of a thing for Cardiff Castle and am attempting to work it into a Xmas novella. Next Xmas, not this one :) It may turn out to be a novella written in real time. On the other hand it may not turn out at all :)


Talking about novellas - I'm about to start the edits for one. It's a bit different from what I usually write - much lighter. I had fun writing it. It will be out as an e-book in the new year.

Some suggestions of other blogs? Fellow Choclit authors Jane Lovering and Chris Stovell blog regularly - and of course there's Choclit's own blog, where you can find posts written by all the Choclit authors.
Jane - From Behind the Keyboard
Chris - Home Thoughts Weekly
ChocLit Corner


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for responding to the blog nomination, Evonne, and a big thank you. too, for the link to my blog. Like you, I love the smell of Jasmine on summer evenings and have one covering an arch leading from the patio.

    ReplyDelete