Wednesday 14 December 2022

Very brief

 This is only a quick post. At the moment I am struggling to complete the edits, and to get an engineer to fix radiators that are not working. Very cold. Engineer was a no show today. Been promised a visit tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I know I made promises too about Robespierre's nose. The lecture was good, but my notes are buried behind the furniture I moved in preparation for the engineer who didn't arrive. (Is this beginning to sound like the song 'There's a Hole in my Bucket?)

I did get a surprise package from my publisher. I've already eaten one chocolate reindeer - and very nice he was too. 

I'll get to the nose eventually. Maybe next week when the edits really do need to be finished!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the edits and hope you get your heating fixed soon. Its far too cold to be without heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi The heating is now fixed. Sadly the edits are not, but they will be soon.

      Delete