Saturday 20 April 2013

Colorado Romance Writers - Award of Excellence

I'm pleased and excited to be able to display the badge above - which was awarded to my debut novel Never Coming Home for achieving the final of the Colorado Romance Writers annual Awards of Excellence, in the category romantic suspense. The winners of the awards will be announced later in the year. Do I have hopes? Of course - but I know that all those other books in my category will have as much heart- stopping romance, and be as thrilling, as their authors could make them. The competition will be strong, and the ultimate winners are the readers, as everyone strives to produce the very best book they can.

Just to be in the final, with my first published book, is an honour. I wish every success to all my fellow nominees, in all categories, and my thanks to the organizers and judges who give their time to make the contest possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment