Wednesday 14 July 2021

Just an update.

 The new Choc-lit/Ruby anthology Sunny Summer Treats came out yesterday. A collection of short stories and flash fiction with a summery theme and a holiday feel, with the proceeds being donated to the mental health charity MIND. Do you have your copy yet? If not, there's a link HERE



My short-short story is set in Paris and is the last one in the book - there are plenty of goodies before that to be enjoyed. I hope you do enjoy them and that they tempt you to sample some of the full length works by some of the Choc-lit and Ruby authors featured. 



In other news - my contract for The Villa In Portofino has arrived. Not yet read and signed, one of the fun bits of being an author, but necessary. Edits are on their way, so I will have my head down dealing with them for the next few weeks, with the aim of having the e-book out in September. Posts might be a bit brief until then. 

I'm looking forward to sharing some of the "backstage" elements of writing the story in the run up to publication, and a few of the outtakes that didn't make it into the final cut. My final cut that is. I have a feeling there might be a few more before the thing finally makes it into print. Always a wrench to murder your darlings.

Wish me luck, and I'll see you on the other side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment