Wednesday 30 November 2022

A quick round up

 Not a long post today. I'm in the middle of the first round of edits for Riviera 4 - Masquerade on the Riviera  - and also have several medical appointments in the diary. Nothing serious (I hope)but necessary and a bit distracting.

The edits are mostly threads that my editor wants re-directed or given more emphasis, a matter of unwinding and rewinding to make a slightly different shape. I'd like to get the book done before Xmas, but we shall see.

In other news I had a great time at Rhiwbina Beans the Saturday before last - met some interesting people and had a lot of fun. If you were one of them, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks to Phil for letting me loose on his customers!  

I have a fancy new fence, to one side of the garden, which I am very pleased with. Hope the other side will be done in the new year. Next week it's the bathroom floor - about time - and then I will have one element of the great house renovation completed. There may even be pictures!

I still have a long way to go though, and the little pot of rainy day money is fast disappearing. There is a lot of decorating to do, and that I'm afraid, is down to me.  

I foresee a large number of paint brushes in my life in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment