Wednesday 23 September 2020

Well, it's out there now...

 Yesterday was publication day for A Wedding on the Riviera. 




This is the scary bit - now people get to  read it! So far reaction has been good and I got a lot of lovely messages from friends wishing me and the book well, and had a French style breakfast to celebrate.


I've been out and about too, talking about all sorts of things on all sorts of blogs. Everything from writing about sunshine locations to my academic interest in World War Two. If you missed any there are a links below. I've tried to talk about different things with all the fab ladies who invited me, so I don't repeat myself too much. There will be a few more next week, when a couple of visits will be with my crime writer hat. 

A Q&A with Claire

Talking to Jane Cable 

Themes and tropes - with Jessie

Spotlight with Katie

A guest post with Karen

Chatting to Chris

A Q&A with Joanne



No comments:

Post a Comment