Wednesday 22 May 2013

In the final of the Golden Quill


I've been doing my share of jet-setting lately. Kansas City for the RT Convention, New Jersey to visit family, London to hand over the Joan Hessayon trophy to this years winner - Liesel Schwartz. I'll be talking about the convention and posting my photos next week. I had a fabulous time and I plan an extended post to share the fun - but before that I am thrilled to say that my debut novel Never Coming Home has made the final of the Golden Quill award, presented by the Desert Rose Chapter of the Romance Writers of America, in the romantic suspense category. It was a wonderful welcome home and I am delighted to be able to display the finalists' logo here on my blog. 

Many thanks to the Chapter, the organisers and the judges. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Evonne,

    I've been following Liz, Sue and Pia's posts about the RT convention. You all look to have had a fantastic time. The RNA gets everywhere!

    Many congrats on being a finalist - a feather in your cap, if you'll forgive the pun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison -many thanks.
      I'm still getting my act together to blog about RT - coming on Wednesday - more than one post, I think. I had a ball and the Golden Quill final was a great coming home present.

      Delete