strap line

AWARD WINNING AUTHOR

Writing in the Sunshine. Writing in the Shadows.


Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Finally launched.


The sparkling wine was chilled, the chocolates (little mauve wrapped hearts) were waiting, the books were on display - Never Coming Home was about to be officially launched. I was nervous. Then people began to come though the door and  I didn't have time for nerves. I was much too busy meeting and greeting. And then showing off, and talking about myself, and the book.



I had a wonderful time,
as I think the photos show.





Thanks to Jan for taking them and to Veronica for doing such a grand job as Master of Ceremonies,  and Waterstones for hosting the event, and everyone who attended, and especially those who bought the book :) to everyone who asked questions, who laughed at my jokes and who were such a warm and supportive audience. 

One shelf gone

And another!
   


Thank you all.

Here's to the next time!   

 




 




















4 comments:

  1. Excellent! Well done to you - and you look so professional too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. It will soon be time for 'Move Over Darling' :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Evonne. How exciting it all sounds/looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susan. It was exciting - a red letter day.

    ReplyDelete