Monday 26 March 2012

An Interview with the Romantic Novelists' Association

I do know it's Monday, not Wednesday - but I'm sharing my excitement at featuring on the RNA blog today.

I think I'm fairly safe in making a sweeping generalisation, and saying that all the participants in the New Writers' Scheme, which is run by the Romantic Novelists' Association, share a big ambition - to be a contender for the Joan Hessayon Award. Nominees for the award are all graduates from the New Writers' Scheme who have made it into publication. This year there are eight - and I'm one of them!

As part of the run up to the Award, which will be presented at the RNA Summer Party in May, contenders are being interviewed on the RNA blog.

Today it is my turn. So - if you want to know more about me, Never Coming Home, or a distinctly dubious recipe for making sausages, courtesy of the Glamorgan Archive, the link is t.co/CbEzymrc

No comments:

Post a Comment