Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year. New You?

How many blogs have you read so far this year about New Year's resolutions? That many? Well - here is another one. I was interested to discover that, along with all those promises about healthy eating, exercise and more time with the family, (Yes- they're on my list too) a large number of people apparently make a resolution to spend more time reading. Now that sounds like an excellent idea and one that is possibly a bit more user friendly than a couple of hours at the gym.  Put that with the number of e-readers that I'm sure were given as presents over the holiday and that's a lot of extra reading. Of course, I hope you will be reading my books, books by my fellow Choc-lit authors, books by fellow romance writers, books by fellow crime writers ...

If you are one of those resolving to read more - I wish you every success with that resolution.

If that was not one of your resolutions - why not think about adding it to the list?

Whatever you chose to read in 2013, I hope that you find it enjoyable.

As well as being a time for resolutions the turn of the year is also a time for retrospectives, top tens, or twenties, and also for looking forward to what the next year will bring.

I've had the honour of being included in two lists of that type by book bloggers, one looking back and the other looking forward.

So if you're hunting for a few suggestions to help with that reading resolution ...

http://jerasjamboree.wordpress.com/2012/12/29/jeras-jamboree-top-20-fiction-reads-of-2012/

http://www.bookchickcity.com/2012/12/upcoming-paranormal-titles-from-uk-publisher-choc-lit.html

VERY BEST WISHES FOR A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR. I HOPE YOUR 2013 IS AMAZING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment